8800SX Digital Radio Test Set
- Technical Data
- Manuals & Training
Now with TETRA Base Station Test Capabilities
The 8800SX now includes test capabilities for field and bench testing of TETRA base stations! The 8800SX expands upon the unprecedented features of the 8800 Series with a new 10 MHz external reference and new software capabilities to further speed testing of today’s Land Mobile Radio systems.
With its hybrid portable design, the industry’s largest color touch-screen display, ruggedness, internal battery, power accuracy, advanced automated test and alignment, fast VSWR/Return Loss and Cable Fault measurements, the 8800SX offers RF professionals a whole new experience in radio test.
This firmware is compatible with all the 8800 Series products. See release notes for more information.
Click on Software Tab above for script downloads.
- Dimensions: 34.3 cm (W) x 29.3 cm (L) x 14.6 cm (D) <13.5 x 11.54 x 5.75 inches>
- Industry’s Largest Display Size: 30.5 cm <12 inches>
- Base Unit Weight: 7.71 kg <17 lbs>
- Internal Battery: 2.5+ Hours of Operation
- Rugged: 30 G Shock, MIL-STD 28800F Class 3
- Measurement Range: -140 dBm to 500 Watts
- Power Accuracy: 10% (6% typical)
- AM / FM
- P25 Phase II
- DMR (MOTOTRBO™)
- ARIB T98
- 10 MHz external reference
- Automated Test and Alignment
- New Wideband Analyzer
- Fast Channel Analyzer with Six Color Markers
- Fast Stack: Test functions can be stacked on one another and instantly accessed
- Presets: Ultra-fast store and recall of test setups
- Frequency Lists: User-defined frequency lists with editable Tx Frequency, Tx Level, and Rx Frequency entries
- Audio Record/Playback: Digital audio quality performance tests
- Color Meters: Color indicates pass/fail results on each meter
- Digital Modulation Plots: Distribution, Constellation, and Eye Diagram
- TDMA Burst Profile Plot: For DMR only; includes a burst “Mask” for visual pass/fail
- DMM: Simple measurement of Voltage, Current, and Ohms; required for automated test and alignment on mobile radios
- In-Line Power Meter: Internal or External; 500 W input with 4% Accuracy
- Tracking Generator: VSWR, Return Loss, DTF, and Tuning Duplexers
- Multi-Language GUI:English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Malay/Indonesian, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Russian, Japanese, German, and French
- Indoor Signal Coverage Testing using TRX Systems NEON® Signal Mapper Application
More videos below...